We are dedicated to make good fashion every day.
In ZALXNDRA we create high quality, unique and timeless pieces of clothing in ecologically conscious way as well as ensuring good working conditions for everyone who is involved in making our product.
Here are some insights of how we make our collections:
We use high quality European linen to make our timeless designs.
Linen is the strongest natural fiber in the world, 100% natural, biodegradable and recyclable.
Why do we use linen?
Linen is known for its great properties making it one of the most desirable fabrics once exclusive just to royalty.
- Linen doesn’t stress or break easily making it a long-lasting fabric.
- Linen is a natural insulator, it keeps you cool in the summer and retains heat from your body in the cooler months.
- Comfortable to wear! Linen fiber has a huge amount of Air porosity holes, so the air can go in and out easily while wearing it!
- Linen clothes will not lose their shape after washing, if anything, the more linen is worn, used, or washed - the softer it becomes!
- It doesn’t need to be ironed to look good! High quality linen is wrinkly and those wrinkles are part of its beauty and effortless elegance.
- Linen has many health properties: It is a natural antiseptic, that kills bacteria and reduces inflammation; it is a natural hypoallergenic and is perfect for those who have a sensitive skin or suffer from allergies; this wonder fabric heals wounds faster and protects us from the chemical exposure and dust.
Supplier of linen we work with is certified for the human-ecological safety of textile from all stages of production.
In creation of our unique designs we also use high quality European embroidery threads - 100% viscose thread that is soft and shines naturally. Viscose is a genuine natural product: Its raw material cellulose is extracted from sustainably-managed eco-friendly wood and refined to premium-grade viscose thread during further processing steps according to environmentally-friendly standards. It’s bio-degradable!
We limit our production and never mass produce. For us, quality is more important than quantity.
We are a zero waste production.
Our manufacturing methods are highly ethical; all employees are getting fair wages and work in fair conditions. 100% women are involved in creations of our garments.